In this episode, Stefan interviews Henrik von Wehrden.
Henrik is the Dean of the Faculty of Sustainability at Leuphana University in Germany, where he also holds a professorship in quantitative methods in sustainability science.
Henrik was one of the first guests on the podcast, and you can hear our previous interview in episode 003, which gives a more general overview of his background and work.
In this episode we discuss:
- Henrik’s understanding of the COVID19 data, and how he used existing models to foresee its spread
- The usefulness of using mixed methods to understand the data
- The role of sustainability science
- How COVID19 may change academia
- What we can learn from this global challenge
Henrik’s university page
Henrik’s lab page
Henrik’s Google Scholar: